The Pursuit of Progress
Opinions revolving aroundthe problems, grievances, and solutions to life in Indonesia.

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Spiderman.. spiderman

I just watched spiderman yesterday. Spiderman 1 mind you, not spiderman 2. Yeah I know, it's a bit out of date. Nice movie. The premise is what transpires in every teenage boy dreams. You know, boy is in love with girls, boy gets some kind of special power, then girl falls in love with him suddenly (too conveniently I might add). Yes... boys do dream up of such things :).

My favourite quote (and one that I plan to use whenever somebody asks me for a quote :) ) from the movie is:

"With great power, comes great responsibility"

We may not have the power of spiderman. However, we've all been blessed with something special. It may be intellect, diplomacy skills, or even good looks. Our skills and traits are our power, and we are responsible in using that power wisely to fix this world and all its faults.

By the way.. isn't kirsten dunst hot?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home